Shoot a video on PROFARM and win a trip to Italy!
Starting from the 3rd of April 2018, a new amazing initiative for the promotion of social farming in Europe will be launched by the partner organisations of the PROFARM project. If you are between 16 and 30 years old and you live or work in Italy, Germany or the Netherlands, you will have the chance to show your talent in making digital videos and participate at a contest to attend the final international event of PROFARM in Italy next November 2018!
SHOOT, PROMOTE, TRAVEL!
1. Realize a 3-minute video about life, work and learning at the PROFARM social farms in your Country! Upload the video on Vimeo or YouTube and share the link with us at email@example.com before the 1st of July 2018.
2. If your video is accepted, we will send you the official PROFARM intro and outro clips to be added, before uploading it on our official Facebook page. The most ‘liked’ and ‘shared’ videos at the 31st of August 2018 will win a trip to Italy.
3. Winners from Italy, Germany and the Netherlands will have the chance to present their videos and meet each other in occasion of the final international event of PROFARM, 19-23 November 2018 in Gubbio, central Italy.
RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. All entries must be a digital video.
2. Each entry must focus on ONE or more of the Social Farms included in the Online Community Map of PROFARM
3. Participants may work together in groups or submit entries as individuals, but they all have to be between 16 and 30 years old.
4. The length of the video should not exceed 180 seconds (three minutes), not including the specific project's intro and outro that will be added only if the video is entitled to enter the second phase of the contest.
5. All information presented in the video must be cited, giving credit to the original source. Plagiarism of any kind will result in disqualification. IF CHOSEN AS A FINALIST, you must submit a list of your sources, properly cited.
6. Each video must have one Lead Producer to serve as the main point of contact. Recognition and prizes will be given to the lead producer and all those listed as co-producers on the entry form.
7. There is no entry fee.
8. No copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) may be used for this contest unless you own the copyright or have a license to use the material for this contest. Written permission must be obtained and provided upon request for all copyrighted materials.
9. No professional assistance is allowed. Over 30 years olds may assist with production but are limited to verbal guidance only. Adults are allowed to be actors or cameramen but not content contributors.
10. Entries may be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org starting on April 1, 2018. #PROFARMVIDEOCONTEST must be included in the object of the email. The deadline for submissions is 5:00 pm (CET - Central European Time) on Sunday, July 1, 2018.
11. Finalists will be selected by the PROFARM project partners and invited to add the official intro and outro clips of the project to the videos before sending them for the upload on the official Facebook page of PROFARM.
12. IF CHOSEN AS A FINALIST you must submit a signed/completed Parent Permission Form and a signed/completed Actor Release Form for each person appearing in your video. (see attachments)
13. Winners will be announced no later than Friday, August 31, 2018.
14. Content must comply with all local and national laws of the country of origin and the European Union. Content must not 1) promote illegal behavior; 2) support racial, religious, sexual or other invidious prejudice; 3) advocate sexual or violent exploitation; 4) violate rights established by law or agreement; 5) invade the privacy of any person; or 6) be otherwise inappropriate as determined by PROFARM partnership in its sole and conclusive determination.
15. The only compensation for submitting a video is the opportunity to be awarded a prize if the entry wins. PROFARM partnership will pay filmmakers no additional compensation nor be liable to the filmmaker under any circumstances.
16. Awards will be presented as follows:
1. for German winners: full coverage of travel, food and accommodation costs for three people, including one accompanying person if the video makers are under 18 years old, to attend the final international event of PROFARM in Italy
2. for Dutch winners: full coverage of travel, food and accommodation costs for three people, including one accompanying person if the video makers are under 18 years old, to attend the final international event of PROFARM in Italy
3. for Italian winners: full coverage of travel, food and accommodation costs for three people, including one accompanying person if the video makers are under 18 years old, to attend the final international event of PROFARM in Italy
17. Participants should keep at least one copy of their video. PROFARM partnership is not responsible for any films that are lost, damaged, or that do not upload properly.
18. Ownership of the underlying intellectual property of the project remains with the entrant, with the following exceptions:
1. Entrants grant PROFARM Partnership the right to use their names, photographs, statements, quotes, testimonials, and video submissions for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes without notification or further compensation.
2. Entrants also grant PROFARM Partnership the right to use, reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, and/or display the entrant’s project video without further compensation or notification to the entrant.
3. PROFARM Partnership maintains the right to reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, display, or exhibit the project for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes on their website, at conferences, or at any other venues.
19. By accepting the prizes, winners agree to hold PROFARM Partnership harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of such prizes. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused from participation in the contest or use/redemption of any prize.
20. Entrants agree to be bound by the official contest rules and decisions of the judges